Be 4/7 12504

The Be 4/7 were built in 1921 in a number of 6 locomotives by SAAS Genève and SLM Winterthur. Their field of application was the Gotthard, where they were, since 1923, dispatched from Erstfeld.

From 1966 on 5 locomotives were gradually decommissioned. Only the 12504 was preserved as a historic vehicle virtually unchanged. The annual km performance was between 112'000-132'000km

Curriculum Vitae locomotive 12504:

Take over on 23.02.1922 at the Depot Bern

  • Mai 1923 Depot Erstfeld
  • 1927 Depot Bellinzona
  • 1932 Depot Bern
  • 1966 Depot Biel
  • Summer 1966 substation for 220V at Burgdorf,
  • Summer 1969 substation for 220 V at Etzwilen
  • 1976 Preparation as historic locomotive, since 1977
  • 2005 Care by Team Olten